Shipping & Handling Policy
1. Shipping method: After an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart", you may select the shipping method. Perishable Items are shipped via FedEx/UPS Priority Overnight (1 day). For Non-perishable Items you may select FedEx/UPS Ground delivery service (3 - 7 days). If you decide to combine perishable and non-perishable items from your order in one shipment, the entire order will be classified as perishable.
3. Order deadlines: Orders will arrive next day if placed before 12:00 PM EST Monday through Thursday. Orders placed Thursday after 12:00 PM EST will arrive on the following Tuesday. No orders are processed or shipped on weekend days.
2. Shipping and handling charges will be shown after an item has been added to the "Shopping Cart" and applies only to orders within the Continental United States. For orders under $30 a $5.00 handling fee will be assessed. This shipping charge is an estimate only. The exact amount will be calculated at the time of shipment based on weight and dimensions of the package and destination zip code. For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and for international orders, please contact our Customer Service at 877-598-6674.
Due to shipping limitations, we are unable to ship packages for delivery on the following holidays or the day thereafter: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
4. Saturday delivery available for Priority Overnight shipping only. Extra Saturday Delivery fee applies. To receive Saturday Delivery you must call customer service at 877-598-6674. Orders must be placed by Friday 12:00 PM EST.
5. We are unable to accept orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
6. Products freshness: Yourgourmetfoodstore.com has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshShip packaging system. We use an air tight, fully insulated, temperature retaining packaging system that keeps its contents cool for a full 48 hours in ambient temperatures of up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 hours in temperatures up to 105 degrees. Through the use of the FreshShip packaging system, Yourgourmetfoodstore.com can absolutely guarantee that the food products you receive from us are in the same fresh condition as when they left our facility.
The FreshShip system combines a reusable, seamless, molded polystyrene cooler chest with a non-toxic refrigerant gel pack and strategically placed chips of dry ice. Your perishable foods are temperature controlled within the confines of the polystyrene, which itself is encased in an outer cardboard shipper. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill the remaining areas with void fill to minimize the amount of air circulating within the system. As an added bonus, you get to keep the cooler and the refrigerant gel packs to use for your next picnic or road trip. In the winter months, we may utilize a less robust system for the cooler states.
Due to possible delays in the transportation process, part of the product may be frozen to preserve freshness. Some product has been subjected to thermal treatment to preserve it's freshness and taste.
We ask that you (or someone else) are available at the delivery address to sign for the package and refrigerate perishable items upon delivery as soon as possible. In case you choose to leave the package at your door Yourgourmetfoodstore.com will not take responsibility if perishable items spoil. To feel the genuine flavor and real freshness of fine gourmet products, please make the essential preparations in advance.
7. Returns and Exchanges: All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Credit will not be granted if unsatisfactory items are discarded or partially consumed. Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. All claims must be made within twenty-four hours of receipt of shipment and a return authorization code will be issued. Once the claim is received and accepted by Yourgourmetfoodstore.com, we will automatically re-ship merchandise. No returns will be accepted without this code.
**PLEASE CALL 877-598-6674 FOR ADDRESS TO SHIP ALL RETURNS TO
Due to various manufacturers and distributers, we have many points of shipping.
For more information about shipping, contact us or call us at 877-598-6674 during regular business hours.
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
**Our product pictures: Actual items may differ slightly from pictures shown.